Decisions – DECISions – DECISIONS… Right?
Since I’m a huge fan of the Infrared Sauna… and… since I’ve already intensely researched this market — allow me to shed some light and point you in the right direction.
Answer these 5 questions so you won’t get scammed when purchasing your new infrared sauna…
Buy infrared sauna Tip #1: Buying an infrared sauna is an “investment”…
Like most things in life – you truly get what you pay for. However, that doesn’t mean you have to “over-spend!” You’ve probably noticed the wide variety of price ranges. Anywhere from $900.00 to $5,000.00 and beyond.
I’m here to tell you that if you’re going to “cheap out” and spend the least amount of money… save it.
Keep it in the bank or take your family on vacation. That way you’ll actually get something worthy for your money.
Low-priced infrared saunas will offer little to no benefit to you at all. They’re going to have cheap heaters – cheap controls – and be made out of cheap wood.
If you pony up and get one of the best, you’ll actually save yourself a lot of money and headache in the near future.
The best infrared saunas can literally be used for a lifetime… without any problems.
And that IS exactly what you want!
Buy Infrared Sauna Tip #2: Lies, lies, lies…
First off, don’t be fooled by all the claims and pretty pictures. Especially don’t be fooled by the little entertainment rooms many companies are now making. The ones where you can watch your favorite movie and listen to your favorite music.
Those are all fine and dandy but, most are simply covering up the main fact:
They are not providing you with the most important element… true far-infrared therapy. That’s what it’s all about. First and foremost. Anything after that is icing on the cake.
Buy Infrared Sauna Tip #3: It all starts with the heaters…
Infrared sauna heaters really are the key element to receiving all the dynamic benefits far-infrared therapy is capable of giving you.
This IS what offers you true-healing-infrared-therapy. With superior heaters… You can tell a difference the very first time you use it.
For real patented technology go with carbon fiber flat heaters. The infrared sauna I use produces a surface heating area at over 629 cubic square inches.
It’s a soft but, thoroughly deep penetrating far-infrared radiant heat.
- So powerful these Infrared Sauna heaters heat up to maximum temperature in under 10 minutes.
- These heaters are the wide, thin, safe, and cost efficient.
- Specifically designed to emit a full steady range of 9.4 microns – nothing else compares.
- There’s NO grid of wires running through these heaters like cheap imitations.
- They are some of the lowest EMF levels in the industry
Here’s another important point: Should you accidentally touch these heaters at maximum temperature, they will NOT burn you. This is vitally important because…
The size of the infrared wavelength is determined by the surface temperature of the infrared heater.
It is scientifically proven that the lower the surface temperature of the infrared heater – the longer the infrared wavelength will be. The higher the surface temperature the shorter the wavelength will be.
This all boils down to a more deep, penetrating, infrared heat.
This is very important. And unlike metal rods, ceramic covered metal rods, to ceramic coils, this will produce “true” far-infrared heat… rather than near-infrared and medium-infrared.
But it doesn’t stop there…
Buy Infrared Sauna Tip #4: Never invest in an infrared sauna unless the wood is top-notch!
The very best kind, in my opinion is, pure, grade-A, Red Cedar Wood.
Here’s just a few reasons why…
1) The wood is elegant and looks beautiful. No hand-crafted, high quality infrared sauna using this wood, will ever look exactly the same. Each will have its own distinct pattern and shade of color.
2) The aroma from the wood pleasures your senses and gives you a true experience. It smells fresh, inviting, and will for a lifetime.
3) This high-quality cedar has the unique ability to kill bacteria and mold. Making your unit a snap to keep clean and safe.
4) This wood will never fade or lose its color. It will never bend out of form. And, unlike cheap wood that will crack and split by the heating up and cooling down wood type won’t.
Buy Infrared Sauna Tip #5: Warranty, warranty, warranty…
Be positive you get a “lifetime” warranty on all heaters and the craftsmanship. It’s also a great idea to see if they belong to the BBB. If a company takes this extra step, you know they are in the business to really please their customers.
After all, if they belong to the BBB you can easily see how many complaints they’ve had over the years!
In the end, there are only a few REALLY good companies out there if you’re looking to buy your own infrared sauna.
Be sure to follow the 5 tips above, and soon you’ll be experiencing the wonderful benefits the best infrared sauna is capable of giving you.read more